We depend on the generosity of dedicated friends like you in order to continue crucial research and patient care initiatives at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. All proceeds directly fund our current research initiative in cardiogenic shock (CS), spearheaded by three talented physician-scientists at Northwestern Medicine: Duc Thinh Pham, MD, Esther Vorovich, MD, and Arif Jivan, MD, PhD. Learn more about Our Cause.
There are many ways to support The Auxiliary Board of Northwestern Memorial Hospital, including:
- Make a Gift Online — All gifts help our mission of supporting innovative research programs. Make a gift today >
- Attend our Upcoming Events — Our signature events run throughout the year and include Summer Lovin’ and Last Call for Fall. Receive exclusive event invitations by joining our invite list to the right.
- Purchase through Amazon Smile
- Become a Sponsor — Being a sponsor means receiving numerous benefits when you make a gift. See a complete list of sponsor
- Make a Gift by Mail or Phone — Gifts may be directed to:
The Auxiliary Board of Northwestern Memorial Hospital
c/o Northwestern Memorial Foundation
251 East Huron Street
Galter Pavilion, Suite 3-200
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Thank you in advance for your generosity!